You're having a bad day when.......

Damm.....that sure looks Nasty...i dont think lucky can even begin to describe it.

I have watched this 3 times now and can't honestly say I have a clear snynopis is my mind. I am assuming from the video that the rider was in the wrong lane but that may not be true. I am glad you are still alive-D

The rider is okay and the gopro is fine also, few factors to consider here#1 that was not a bad or tight curve #2 Never never never try to steer a motorcycle above 11 miles an hour, no doubt target fixation played a major part in this scene but watch as the guy is fighting with the handlebars as he steers to the right trying to avoid a collision and the bike goes to the left into the on coming lane.
A very inexperienced rider on a fast bike and people get on my back when I say the BRC course in America is the most simple course of any industrialized nation and I teach the course every week.
We need a tier system here to much of this sh*t happens and it is all down to being a piss poor rider.

It is like he is drawn to the fire truck like a magnet like scot has mentioned. Panic played a large role in this as well as I believe he locked up the front brake. Then the tire shot out from under him.

The rider is okay and the gopro is fine also, few factors to consider here#1 that was not a bad or tight curve #2 Never never never try to steer a motorcycle above 11 miles an hour, no doubt target fixation played a major part in this scene but watch as the guy is fighting with the handlebars as he steers to the right trying to avoid a collision and the bike goes to the left into the on coming lane.
A very inexperienced rider on a fast bike and people get on my back when I say the BRC course in America is the most simple course of any industrialized nation and I teach the course every week.
We need a tier system here to much of this sh*t happens and it is all down to being a piss poor rider.
2 rules:

Above 15 Kph (10 mph) counter steer
If you look at it, you will hit it.

Back