young guns seat by corbin

dracul

Turbocharged
Colorado, New Mexico, in my heart...Hawaii
Some of you have convinced me the Corbin Young Guns seat is pretty well made, durable and comfortable. Have any of you experienced warranty problems? How long does Corbin take to complete a special order seat and ship it? Are the patterns, such as alligator (faux) well incised or just surface...shallow...impressions? In all, do you consider this a good investment in the long haul for the rocket?

I have a used Corbin Young Guns seat for sale, excellent condition, faux grey snake with grey trim. Will take photo and figure price if you're interested.

Mine is adult alligator, juvi gator and snake .... can't imagine what it would take to damage it other than a crash and drag situation. Strong as hell and just as firm.

The "snake" pattern is actually embossed into the leather. This seat is in excellent condition, with original Corbin box. First $270 plus actual shipping cost takes it.

Does the seat use the same latch system as the Triumph one piece tour seat?

Yes, it uses the stock latch that's on the standard R3. The Corbin peg snaps right into it, and the front tab on seat fits under the tank mount (like stock).

The "snake" pattern is actually embossed into the leather. This seat is in excellent condition, with original Corbin box. First $270 plus actual shipping cost takes it.
Wasn't too keen on a full faux snakeskin seat but yours is gorgeous! Did you sell the CF front fender? I'm still interested but some other bull**** has had me sidelined a bit. VERY nice seat!

Thanks Dracul, how are you?

I still have the CF front fender, as well as the CF side covers (sent you photos). Next up will be my used WINDVEST tinted screen, the small one with mounting clamps... also in excellent condition (photo on request). Also have set of stock front & rear fenders with matching side covers in Caeruleus Blue Tribal.

would that fit on a 2011 roadster?
im just wondering how that pattern would look with my flat black paint?
what do u all think?

Back