you thought you had a bug problem !!!!

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
84372872.jpg

None of those bugs are smashed and there is no evidence of splayed guts resulting from impact at speed against the curved surfaces of the helmet.

These bugs showed up while rider was stopped and since it is NOT yellow and there are none on his person, I would think something was used on the helmet over a period of time to attract the bugs.
Just sayin' . . .

Elementary my Dear Watson, you just isolate a colony of bees feed them sugar and water, then when they are full place the queen bee on what ever you want covered in bees, the bees will instinctively swarm to the queen to deliver the collected food,
Are you beehiveing yourself Sean:laugh:

None of those bugs are smashed and there is no evidence of splayed guts resulting from impact at speed against the curved surfaces of the helmet.

These bugs showed up while rider was stopped and since it is NOT yellow and there are none on his person, I would think something was used on the helmet over a period of time to attract the bugs.
Just sayin' . . .

Anyone would think you were a cop , judging by the 'evidence' of your response .. hahahahaha.

I strongly disapprove of that photo! Clearly the rider was way too buzzed to be on two wheels!o_O:whitstling:

That may be a stinging rebuke, but under the circumstances it bee what it be...

Back