Flyingkiwi

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 R3
Kia Ora People,

I see there is a few of us on here. Just posted on another thread following picking up my new R3 R this week. Been riding for just few years (30 odd on and off) pretty much always sports bikes and over the recent years been lucky enough to own some great bikes Street Triple, Aprilia Dorsoduro, GSXR750, BMWS1000R, RR, CBR600RR, Dominator, Aprilia RSVR and currently a V-Strom 650 and now a move to the R3 is a little different but after riding the new R3 see it a good compromise as is just an awesome handling bike for the size.
Been living in Sydney for 8 or so years and moved back to NZ with work. Riding and fishing in that order are the things that tick my boxes haven’t quite mastered getting to do both at the same time. Made some good friends over the years with the riding and sadly lost a couple of them too which really toned down the road riding I do these days after that.
Love watching the IOM and try and get to our Main Street racing in a place called Whanganui every year.
Cheers

Welcome son!..you will slide right in here!...Enjoyed your post on the new R model you have...probably the first kiwi to have one?...maybe??...not 100 on that but well done!
Just put my Rocket on 'Trademe' to see what sort of interest there is...you will find it in Canterbury.
Great to have you around...share the knowledge and enjoy...cheers Tal.

Welcome Flyingkiwi from another Christchurch Rocket captain.

Mine might be a few years older than your Brand spanker of a new one but I really enjoy it.
If you are heading this way on your travels let us know..

Will check out the write up of your new bike.

Hello FlyingKiwi and welcome from Virginia. Have you tried this yet:

Jetskifishing.jpg

Back