JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
0702161549a.jpg

I go by the local Hardly Davidsom shop often, today they were having World Championship Midget Wrestling - Midgets vs dwarfs. They always have something going on, just stay away from the HD Kool Aid

I go to our local HD place all the time, they have great events and free food. I usually snag a spot close to the door so everyone has to take a wide path around the Rocket, sometime I believe they think it will bite them. ;)

bob

eta: They ALWAYS have a huge cooler with bottles of water for the taking and my wife would rather pee there than in a gas station. :)

I was telling my roommate the other day about going on charity rides and stuff and how the HD crowd seems to not want to acknowledge my R3. I told him I like to park it and walk across the street and see all the eyeballing out of the corner of their eye or quick glances behind sunglasses. I did find one exception though on a Veit Nam veterans ride everybody came and talked to me about it. This year my bike was getting worked on and still everyone had questions for me.

All true. I used to wait until a spot closest to the entry door was open and then backed it in so they had to look at my Dark Side Riken Raptor on their way out. They tried not to look but they had to.

You mean I can still go to the Harley Boutique? I'm so HAPPY! I like the Harley Dealers because they are a destination. I went to the local Triumph/scooter dealer and was soon bored. If Triumph tried making there store somewhere you want to be they would sell more bikes and swag. Just sayin'. I am finding quickly that people get pissed off at me for wearing my HD shirts while I ride my R3. Hell I've got a whole closet full of HD shirts and I won't stop wearing them until they are wore out. I also like collecting the HD poker chips. I plan on making a display board.

I rolled into Mackie's HD in Oshawa last year,parked right in front of the main door,walked in and the sales manager and one of his salesmen accosted me right away.... the questions three....are you lost, need to use the bathroom, or here to pick up parts for someone else, upon me answering I was there to pick up the squawking chicken slip on for my wife's hd, the salesman handed a 20 to the manager lol. Met the owner however, very nice gentleman, had all sorts of questions about the R3T,dispelled some misinformation for him, he was impressed and could completely understand my choice of bike.:thumbsup:

Back