Yep this is funny

Try finding anyone that'll put their hand up for voting for the moronic f#cktard. Only know one bloke (who will remain nameless) .. that's the only one that has ever admitted voting for him. Could be the company I keep I guess .. lower middle class working types .. hahaha

Try finding anyone that'll put their hand up for voting for the moronic f#cktard. Only know one bloke (who will remain nameless) .. that's the only one that has ever admitted voting for him. Could be the company I keep I guess .. lower middle class working types .. hahaha
Your feckin right mate, every dikwad that voted for him are now hiding under rocks , him being a bible bashing Cartholic was enough for me to not vote for him let alone every other facet of this ***tard

That could have been me :D His mate runs Queensland .they are both proving they havnt got what it takes to do the job,but at least that video was entertaining :laugh:

That could have been me :D His mate runs Queensland .they are both proving they havnt got what it takes to do the job,but at least that video was entertaining :laugh:
Mate worse thing is both these oxygen pirates have the right to access their Super and copp a big fat pension as soon as they retire, something needs to be done in this country to keep these Pirates in line with the masses.............rant over

Policies of Abbots government are harmful to all working class Aussies and an embarrassment on the international stage. Arrogant prick struts around like he's doing a good job .. even though his unfathomable initial popularity has plummeted. Say what you like about the previous government .. at least they cared about all Australians not just the rich and affluent.

Last edited:
Back