Would I benefit from a new header?

Bull

.060 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic Tourer
My 2007 has a cat delete, Tors and RamAir (I bought the last one as a Christmas present to me from my wife). Would putting on one of Paul’s or Carpenter’s headers add any more umph? I really like the look of the triple exhaust and sound of the Tors.

Just about anything, other than the stock exhaust header, will make a world of difference, with the appropriate tune added. I have a fairly stock 2013, and an old (62,000) 05 with a Jardine system. I ride the 05 most of the time:) BIG difference!

My 2007 has a cat delete, Tors and RamAir (I bought the last one as a Christmas present to me from my wife). Would putting on one of Paul’s or Carpenter’s headers add any more umph? I really like the look of the triple exhaust and sound of the Tors.
Don't get Paul's system. It sucks. Burns up the clutch and have way to many people come up asking questions about the bike when you stop for gas. Plus when you hit it on the highway it really upsets the Harley riders behind you. They can't hear there stereos. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Completely screws up the look of the bike. Have you ever seen anything so ugly? IMG_0569.JPG :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
In my opinion, Pauls system or CES is just right for a stock internal motor.

RamAir without the exhaust just makes more noise and loses torque. However do both, get it tuned and you will be quite surprised!

Bull, this Header will plug straight into your existing tail end components.

IMG_0362.JPG

I think my wife just found what she’s getting me for my birthday! That is just so pretty!

It’s funny, when I got this bike I was super happy with the stock power but now...

Back