World's Super Bike, Phillip Island

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Hey Guys unfortunately two guys that I had earmarked for the "FREE Officials Guest Ticket" including "Camping and Admission" for the weekend can not make it.

So it is up for grabs you will need to check and make sure you can get away between the sunday 16th and sunday 23rd of February before taking up this offer.

I will break it down for you Official International Testing is mon 17th and tue 18th of feb this will not be open to public so you will need to amuse your self, the Island is a very interesting place or you can come on the Wednesday or Thursday set up camp and then on Friday enjoy the International Practice and National Racing followed by the action packed Qualifying and more National racing on the Saturday then All the full on Racing on Sunday.
If you live in Victoria you may want to go home Sunday evening or stay till the Monday
morning before leaving

Oh and the guest get to come to the Officals Muster Shed on the Saturday evening for dinner

Last edited:
Bump Bump.........

sorry for bumping, I just hate to see the ticket go to waste, others that have come in the past have always enjoyed themselves it is a hell of a weekend and for my money a better weekend than the MottoGP later in the year and the weather usually better too

Hey guys who is down the Island this weekend ? We are down friday arvo and staying in cowes for the weekend . Might be in the pub saturday arvo for a drink and a punt .

Back