Workshop manual - ABS

mr hunt

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Roadster
Gday all

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the workshop manual for a Roadster? (I assume 2010 onwards).

Specifically I want the brake section with info on the ABS system - I have a the generic manual which seems to match up well with the rest of the bike but has no ABS info.

Cheers @motolink that would great....I suspect theres a tool required to properly bleed the system with abs and while ive got the whole bike apart I want to pull the calipers apart and give the whole lot a good clean

Cheers @motolink that would great....I suspect theres a tool required to properly bleed the system with abs and while ive got the whole bike apart I want to pull the calipers apart and give the whole lot a good clean
I bought a vacuum brake bleeder - very simple and works a treat eBay number 141547516884 $30, must have an air compressor. I used this to change my fluid.

Probably want the dealer tool.
Google Triumph Rocket Roadster Dealer Tool. About 60 pounds.

You can bleed the brake system without having to open the ABS solenoids but to do a thorough job the Roadster workshop manual supplement does call for the ABS solenoids to be opened after the first bleed to completetly flush the brake system of air and old fluid.
I use both the Dealer Tool and a vacuum brake bleeding tool.
Would save a little if the ABS bleeding feature was added to Tune ECU.

Back