Work in the way

Bat

Rocket 3 CES pipes Gazi rear Race Tech front
Ride
rocket 3
Just went and picked up my new ces pipes but havnt got a bike to put them on it is down at the suspension place getting full front ohlins internals,wont be ready until friday,can not put them on because I dont get back until friday from doing interstate so I have to sleep cause I am back out Friday nite,somewhere along the way have to pick bike up,now back sunday morning bleary eyed will be fitting the exhaust system, but my mate freddy and his dyno cant fit me in for two weeks, but put my ole poor me face on,he said drop it in monday and I will squeeze you in somewhere during the week.god bless the little wizard.cant wait to attack them corners.sorry guys for venting my spleen oops thats right I have no spleen a kawasaki 750 took care of that,anyway bugger work.

Sending CES my AUD tomorrow!
Got tired of looking and decided to just go with their can.
They are lowering the header outlet some to yield max room for panniers.

Sending CES my AUD tomorrow!
Got tired of looking and decided to just go with their can.
They are lowering the header outlet some to yield max room for panniers.
yeh you wont regret it he is a really nice guy to talk to and knows his stuff and had a look in the factory had some nice race cars on the hoist corvettes,mustangs,and a dirty great big ford with a blower hanging out

Just went and picked up my new ces pipes but havnt got a bike to put them on it is down at the suspension place getting full front ohlins internals,wont be ready until friday,can not put them on because I dont get back until friday from doing interstate so I have to sleep cause I am back out Friday nite,somewhere along the way have to pick bike up,now back sunday morning bleary eyed will be fitting the exhaust system, but my mate freddy and his dyno cant fit me in for two weeks, but put my ole poor me face on,he said drop it in monday and I will squeeze you in somewhere during the week.god bless the little wizard.cant wait to attack them corners.sorry guys for venting my spleen oops thats right I have no spleen a kawasaki 750 took care of that,anyway bugger work.
Please you post the

Can you post the Ohlins part numbers they use for your front fork work?
The only fork cartridge I knew of is Traxxion Dynamics, like $1100 bucks.

Yeh thanks Tom cat yeh he showed me the internals out of another bike can see why they are a throw away item,Yeh J rock will ask him today when I pick up the bike he quoted me 1300 for the pair fitted

Im curious as to how much a set of CES pipes are painted black with no cans ?

if I remember correctly he said 350 for the can which makes it 1650 but I got a set with the smallest mark on them from the being in transit very hard to pick up and took a 150 off and he has another set with a small mark on them just give him a call

if I remember correctly he said 350 for the can which makes it 1650 but I got a set with the smallest mark on them from the being in transit very hard to pick up and took a 150 off and he has another set with a small mark on them just give him a call
wow great price for such great quallity , hopefully with hard work and OT over christmas i'll be ordering in the new year :)

Back