Women On Motorcycles!

nice to see the Ladies having a go ,and notice how small girls make even little bikes look big ,But I hate to think of the injuries to those girls skin if they stepped off in skimpy singlets ect:eek::eek::eek::sick:
My thoughts too.

Bikes are for,everyone, aren't they?? Why wouldn't girls ride? More power to em.

I totally agree its great that women are enjoying motorcycling ,I was not saying they should not be riding, just commenting on the dangers they are exposed to by not wearing protective clothing ,the same situation as Blokes who ride around in shorts and tee shirts and thongs(the foot variety:eek:)are exposed to ,however most blokes can wear a few battle scars and not be too concerned but a face and chest plant off a motorcycle onto the road in a singlet could ruin a girls life forever ,it does not require much imagination to foresee the results.:(:(:(

Harley has figured this out in spades. They are marketing heavily to women now and the uptick in women riders in the Harley ranks is huge. The Sportie is a perfect bike for a woman just starting out. They tend to graduated quickly to softtails (no pun intended) and Fat bobs (ok, maybe a little pun intended).

I've seen an inordinate number of women on Triumph bonnies and thruxtons... they make an excellent lady ride (or anybody's ride, for that matter). I keep trying to talk my wife into riding her own. Gotta love a good looking lady with some vintage flare.

Back