Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3, 1997 Honda Valkyrie, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 classic
This is my lovely assistant and wife Rebecca. This picture was taken at Cannon Beach Oregon.

scan0002.jpg

A good women should follow her man wherever he goes. This is Rebecca on Mount Hood Oregon. Mount Jefferson is in the distance. Ever since we fleed Vesuvius our Race had sought to thrive at the foot of Volcanoes.

I messed this pic up bad. A good women should never be too big to fit into the picture.

scan0013.jpg
scan0013.jpg
scan0015.jpg

This is my Mother on a Yamaha Virago I used to own. This picture was taken in 1987. My Mom is now deceased, but she was also a good women.

scan0017.jpg

I would love to look a other folks pics of their Women and their Motorcycles. Always two of my favorite subjects. The important thing to remember is you can only ride one at a time.

My favorite quote about Women and Motorcycles is from a book written by Ken Kesey called Demon Box where he describes a scene when the Hell's Angels came up to Oregon to visit. One of the Angels Women wanted to ride back on Sonny Barger's new Harley Davidson.

Barger responded with the Maxim: "He who balls her, hauls hers."

Well said.

Great pics, David. Your spouse is lovely, indeed!

It must be pointed out that she looked much happier astride your R3, though.:thumbsup:

Great pics, David. Your spouse is lovely, indeed!

It must be pointed out that she looked much happier astride your R3, though.:thumbsup:

Thanks TriumPhil. You are right. She does look happier on the Rocket.

Back