PianoMan

Nitrous
I know I should be able to remember what gear the Rocket is in at any given time...... but reality says, " If you start off in 2nd just one more time I'm going to kill the engine again".

Okay, Acumen was going to work on a digital gear display for the Rocket but it's been well over a year and I haven't heard a word. Supposedly there were a few Captains that offered their R3 for testing. What happened with that? If they can build all these custom looms for other bikes...... you see where I'm coming from!

Anyway, here's a video with not only the digital display but a "Busa" driving through traffic at 240 kph and topping it off at 320 kph. That's just not right! Jack.... please respond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a2cgi0IOY

320 kph translates to 198mph.. My heart starts racin at 120. This guy is sure to ba a statistic soon.

On the other hand who needs a gear indicator if you can run 60 in 2nd gear

Piano yes that would be nice for the Rocket but I think that they think there are not enough Rockets for enough profit.I have their shift light and its great..All the new sport bikes come with a gear indicator,shift light,and launch lite. I would think one could be adapted from what they have already. If you could get them to work with you. Gunshots,the Busa and 14 will do 85mph in first gear and really needed the gear indicator.Bet Piggy could make one..Jack

I only have a problem with 6th gear. I wonder if anyone else picks up on it. I always fell embarrassed when I do it.

Back