Wish list ??

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
What would you like to see available for purchase to change or add to your Rocket?

This does not count on rear tires or wheels.:rolleyes:

What would you like to see available for purchase to change or add to your Rocket?

This does not count on rear tires or wheels.:rolleyes:

1) 1" bars for the Roadster that are 3 inches taller, 4 inches more pull back and not over 36" wide at the ends.
2) Boards for the Roadster that are 5 inches forward of the stock pegs.
3) A straight 3 -1 pipe & muffler for the stock header that is smaller in diameter than the stock and does not slant up or reduce lean angle. Enables more room for panniers.
4) Extra BearClaws to experiment with.

Wish List

As the stepchild of this group (owner of a touring)
My wish list:
1) Built in tachometer
2) 6 speed transmission
3) Upgrade exhaust system with a header

Now go out nolton and make it happen

And no smarta$$ comments to trade mine in on a Roadster :p

1) How about a gas gauge that's accurate.

2) A stronger (larger) battery to start this tractor. They have them for Boss Hoss

3) Quick release sissy bars windshields

4) A seat that doesn't put your a$$ to sleep after the first 100 miles. Mustang Seats could do this for Triumph but their not talking.

If i were Triumph i'd sink alittle German and Japanese engineering into the beast

1) How about a gas gauge that's accurate.

2) A stronger (larger) battery to start this tractor. They have them for Boss Hoss

3) Quick release sissy bars windshields

4) A seat that doesn't put your a$$ to sleep after the first 100 miles. Mustang Seats could do this for Triumph but their not talking.

If i were Triumph i'd sink alittle German and Japanese engineering into the beast

100 miles?? You need to get your butt checked:eek:

1) 1" bars for the Roadster that are 3 inches taller, 4 inches more pull back and not over 36" wide at the ends.
2) Boards for the Roadster that are 5 inches forward of the stock pegs.
3) A straight 3 -1 pipe & muffler for the stock header that is smaller in diameter than the stock and does not slant up or reduce lean angle. Enables more room for panniers.
4) Extra BearClaws to experiment with.

I like number 3 but love to see something like that available for the classic. Actually, if you look at the D&D pipe for the classic it gets rid of the cat box and gives you an open pipe for $500 ish. This would be better if it came into one pipe that could still work with bags and gave you the replacement heat shield so you didn't have to use the one for two pipes on one side.

Back