Wish I had a video of this.....

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
A few weeks ago I was in the garage and was going over the bike with a neighbor. I did not see my grandson looking into the garage from the kitchen. I pointed to the bike and told the neighbor "thats a Rocket". He had never seen one before. Fast forward to today. Gavin, who will be 2 next week, comes over with my daughter, walks into the garage, touches the tank and says "ROCKET" with a big grin on his face. We all stood there open mouthed. We couldnt figure out how he knew what to call it. Then my daughter remembered him staring into the garage a few weeks earlier and pulled him away. She remembered me telling the neighbor what the bike was. At least thats all we can figure it was. Guess we know whats in his future. Sure do wish we had caught that on tape. :)

kids that age are information sponges

Yep, they are. You really have to watch what you say around him. One day I was putting on my sneaker and it usually hurts when I flex my knee to do so. I kept saying OW OW OW as I was reaching down. Now he grabs his foot and says OW OW OW too. He already controls the remotes....Hes a guy.
IMG_0700.JPG

i have noticed that little boys almost always turn and pay attention to the rocket while most little girls don't.
at 69 i am invisible to women but yesterday after leaving the shop on my rocket locked eyes with a good looking gal that watched till i passed. it has been a long time since that has happen.

Back