kingmerle

child of the king
Ride
08 R3T
Is there an R3T wiring diagram available anywhere on this web site. I am looking to add some running lights and hope to use the extra switch on the left handlebar grip. My guess is that it is for the accessory light bar and the wiring must be available somewhere

Go to the top of the page right hand side three icons ,middle icon is a envelope hit on that then start a conversation.

Is there an R3T wiring diagram available anywhere on this web site. I am looking to add some running lights and hope to use the extra switch on the left handlebar grip. My guess is that it is for the accessory light bar and the wiring must be available somewhere

A +1 on what @DEcosse posted. As for a wiring diagram, I have found these two very useful from the posted manual link. I also have a diagram for the R3T with ABS.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    612.5 KB · Views: 431
  • image.png
    image.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 409
There is a connector under the tank that is for the stock driving light kit, so yeah, the switch is for that.

This is the auxilary lamp kit at WoT:

Triumph Rocket III Touring motorcycle parts for Auxiliary Lamps Kit | Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories

The easy approach is to either buy the whole kit, or buy the sub-harness and relay and stuff and use them if you plan to use some other driving light setup. They'll plug right in.

Back