albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
this winter is brutal and started way too early here is the thermometer oustide my back door and the WX man said a gentle rise of about 6 degres for the day that is when I took the shot anybody care to post pic of their thermometer
IMG_0946.JPG

I don't have a picture it was -22F and -23F the last few mornings, rising to about -6F in the early afternoon. Heat wave is coming though, going to be 18F above tomorrow and might hit 40F on Thursday.

I went for a ride this morning, it was about 74F.....Sorry!

I went for a ride this morning, it was about 74F.....Sorry!
yeah rub it in!!
I also took my own temp just now from the most accurate place.. it ain't the armpit

if anybody care to see the place please review RNMTPK etc .. choice of secondary avatar

Now, only if we could figure out how to hibernate and wake up in April...

try johnny walker in a mustard glass every day that should do it ! we got more snow this monday I think all together about 80 cm fell crap till may

^^you got it worse than we did! not a lot of snow but cold. Today was great, -7 and sunny. Been watchin the news and seeing the cold and snow as far as Texas....we just wanted to make sure you guys down south didn't miss out on a little of northern misery.

Back