Winter is coming

speedfreak

.060 Over
Hey guys this is my first winter with the Rocket and the first with a fuel injected bike here in Kentucky,my question is do I need to put stabil through the fuel system like Ive always done before with my carburetor bikes???

If you are going to let it sit for the winter the answer is yes. Follow the directions on the Stabil and fill your Rocket full of gas. Add the Stabil, bounce the bike a few times or take it out for a quick spin to shake up the Stabil in the gas tank and let the Stabil coat the fuel lines and you should be good.

Dennis

62 dtg Dubai
63 dtg London

160 dtg Dubai
161 dtg Home (Stallion and Triumph ordering/buying time)

I use the marine formula ethanol treatment. Cost's a little more, but that ethanol is a water attractant, imho. I put it in everything.

That's funny, the flake fairy hasn't visited my stabil house. Whats different?
You sure the colorant in the product didn't just turn what was already there red?
It would be pretty difficult to market a product that's designed to protect fuel from destabilizing into lower elements if it did just that.

I dont use anything.....never have and so far (knock on hellfires head for luck) havent had any issues in all the years Ive been maintaining small and large engines. I know lots of people who use it. I just never had. Guess if i have a problem I will start to find a solution. The winters up here are almost 6 months Nov-Mar/Apr. So not sure of the benefits. Im sure there are success stories. So lets hear some. Im curious as to what environments and engines this is being used on and a comparison of not using it.

mutt

Back