Winter in February ...

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
image.jpeg
I got excited and wrote about how cool it is to ride my Rocket in the middle of winter here in Michigan. You would think after seeing 57 winters I should know better not to crow about nice weather. February 25, 2017 and it's back to snow and temps in the mid 20s..... Rocket is cleaned and put back to bed!

Seams like we always get a brief respite for a few days from Winter every Mid-February around here. Yes it is really hard to go back to freezing and snow afterwards. Funny how just a little warmth spoils us.

We were enjoying a rather benign February, even record warmth last week until old man winter dumped 10" of snow Thursday/Friday. :(:mad:

image.jpeg
I got excited and wrote about how cool it is to ride my Rocket in the middle of winter here in Michigan. You would think after seeing 57 winters I should know better not to crow about nice weather. February 25, 2017 and it's back to snow and temps in the mid 20s..... Rocket is cleaned and put back to bed!
It dipped into the low 60s today during my ride. I was in short sleeves for a bit but had to put on my sweatshirt. But it didnt stop me!

It dipped into the low 60s today during my ride. I was in short sleeves for a bit but had to put on my sweatshirt. But it didnt stop me!
Wow! Must take real hardship riding in AZ. Having to remember that sweatshirt. It must have been a real hardship...

I can remember when it used to snow here to. Man, those were the days...

Back