Winter Doldrums??

That was pretty good....It could have used a few Rockets in it :D... or Ice demons.

Seriously, I liked it.

I'm sick too. Sick of snow, scraping the windshield, freezing my ass off....but, the end is in sight. about 6 more weeks here and it'till be rock on time again....The boyz will be back in town.................:D

Me thinks I'll leave the Rock in the garage this spring and ride the T100 with the sidecar. Nice to have choices.

I thought the Vid was pretty good. At this stage in the game of cold weather, I've no distinction between HD's and wannabees. They are all good.

Sorry, wrong end of the stick there boys.

I felt sick because this kind of sugary over sweet s--t really makes my blood curdle.

I'm not a plastic angel / weekend warrior / wannabee / bag o s----- country boy.

I ride bikes coz that's what I do, and that's what I've always done. Good luck to those for whom it's a "lifestyle choice" but fer f---ks sake don't mistake me fer one of em.

Give me Black Sabbath (pre Technical Ecstacy) any day.

I'm too old to go hunting for scooters (Lambretta etc) for the sake of it. But I do still hanker after simpler days, when happiness was a good punch up.

Back