RiggerMark

.020 Over
Link Removed

I found a this picture on here and cant get the link to work. I really like the way this looks and how it looks wide enough at the bottom to keep the cold air off the hands. Does anybody know who the manufacturer is or where I can buy this.

Don, I just called the USA rep. from the worldwide dealers tab on the link you posted. Looks like about a $400 windshield and he doesn't think it comes with any hardware. He is going to contact the manufacturer and get back to me.

Link Removed

I found a this picture on here and cant get the link to work. I really like the way this looks and how it looks wide enough at the bottom to keep the cold air off the hands. Does anybody know who the manufacturer is or where I can buy this.

Mark,
I would seriously eval the mounting for that shield if the price is upwards of $400.

From the picture it appears to have the same crappy mounts as the cheap-o National Cycle windshields...

#

They are 'tension mounts' that use thumb-screws to hold the screen to the handlebars.
If look carefully at the throttle side, you can just see the attachment point.

Well sh#t, the windshield looks so good but i think there is just too much room for headaches with product uncertainty and mounting hardware. The U.S. rep said it could take several months to get it in anyways. Oh well, back to the search.

They're still available - you can find them at €162 online. This said - there are comments on the french forums that the fittings are inadequate.

Yeah, that seems to be the buzz. The last thing I want to worry about is a windshield malfunction at a high rate of speed. There are a lot of good reviews on the wind vest. I don't really like how it sits above the headlights instead of being cut to fit around them though. I will probably just end up buying the Triumph roadster screen for winter and rainy days and the fly screen for summer.

I have a Windvest and like it. You can adjust how much air comes under and over it by changing the mounting holes. I especially like it in the summer cause the air slipping in at the bottom helps keep me cooler, without adding to the buffeting. I have two that I switch out, a 16 inch tall for summer and a 19 inch from CBailey for colder weather.

Back