Windshield Options

xguidojr

.020 Over
Just got my '07 Rocket III Classic Touring this past weekend and took it for a ride today. Seem to be getting a lot of buffetting from the windshield. Believe it is the standard (19 1/2") height. I've got it adjusted as high as it will go, but it only comes up to about my chin. Anyone out there find a good replacement windshield that solves the problem? Thanks.

I have the GT25, which is 5" taller and 2" Wider than the stock windscreen.

Here's a comparison of the stock windshield and the 25" Clearview, which is in the fully down position.

I also have the side shields, which help a bit.

gR3yWolf ,do you get any turbulence hitting the helmet cause blurred vision with the new one?

Like you, I was too tall for the factory windscreen and took it off,but I would like to have one for long trips in possibly bad weather.
Thinking about getting one made up a few inches higher but Im wondering if that will be enough.

Thanks for the information. Anyone know if the "upper recurve" helps? Also, where are the lower deflectors available? Since I'm about 120 miles from the nearest dealer, I'll probably have to shop on the internet. Thanks again.

gR3yWolf said:
I have the GT25, which is 5" taller and 2" Wider than the stock windscreen.

Here's a comparison of the stock windshield and the 25" Clearview, which is in the fully down position.

I also have the side shields, which help a bit.

Just say no to shorts and lil booties! :roll: :p :shock: :lol:

Native One

Back