Waconut

.060 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster, 04 Sprint RS, 66 T100R,
image.jpg
Finally got around to making bags and brackets so I can have some place to carry little things like sunglasses and garage door opener. Have a week or so on them and wish I'd done it sooner lol. Been spoiled with bags on the Harley and a tank bag on the Sprint. Excuse the sloppy tooling. Was an after thought and the bags were already made. Couldn't help but put the little rocket on it. Made me smile.

I designed brackets that use the stock windshield bolts like most factory bags. Each bag has its own mount riveted onto it so they all mount independent of each other

If y'all know anybody that needs some, I can make custom tooled sets.

If y'all know anybody that needs some, I can make custom tooled sets.
I have an idea - your opinion would be appreciated. Coz you obviously know your stuff here.

I have a Triumph "tank bra" on my 2009 Standard. Has a little pouch which is frankly a waste of ruddy time. I use the pocket lid to secure some cables. Tried to fit a tank bag and it's pointless as any decent bag is hit by the handlebars on fill lock. I did have a little GPS size bag fixed on with velcro - but it struck me that a bra with a better sized set of bags on could be a solution for tollbooth coins - sunglasses etc.

Thoughts?

Post a picture of what you have now. I'm sure I can come up with more storage for you

Back