I'm in the same situation as you. I've seen many comments about the clearview shield. It's not much more expensive than those you listed.

Do you have the lower wind deflectors?? A lot of buffering comes from below. I tried the lip and At 65mph it really sucks!! 70dollar dust collector!!

Last edited:
You might want to give this a try. I have the Clearview shield with the curved top portion and fixing kit that is offered for these bikes. Had the buffeting hitting the top of my helmet which drove me crazy. I made these adjustment brackets that fixed the problem. These brackets gave the ability to adjust the windshield forward or backwards. In turn it would raise the top part of the shield up and down.

IMG_2998.jpg

You might want to give this a try. I have the Clearview shield with the curved top portion and fixing kit that is offered for these bikes. Had the buffeting hitting the top of my helmet which drove me crazy. I made these adjustment brackets that fixed the problem. These brackets gave the ability to adjust the windshield forward or backwards. In turn it would raise the top part of the shield up and down.

IMG_2998.jpg
Lowers would help- I simply went with a clear view that's about 4 inches taller. Someone (IDK or Will made an opening low down in the screen to allow air in, and apparently it worked well.

Back