For Sale windscreen Rocket lll Touring

Colorado

Standard Bore
windscreen.JPG
Windscreen quick release for Rocket lll touring... like new $195 Michael 303 260 8540 Colorado

I am not sure what the difference is but it measures 17" from the top of the lamp cut out to the top of the screen

Thanks, I believe this would be a short/summer style. If I remember correctly the tall shield is 23"l.
Not sure. I am 5' 10" and it is perfect for me as I can just see over it. The top of the screen is supposed to line up with the middle of the nose. A 23" windscreen would not fit me properly because I would have to look through the screen. Hope that helps

that would be a tall std height touring screen, this screen he is selling is a TOURING screen, a standard full length screen for a Std/Classic or Roadster is 20 inches from lowest center point to top (longest distance in centre of screen) remember this screen was measured at it's shortest points in centre as it only has a single headlight

that would be a tall std height touring screen, this screen he is selling is a TOURING screen, a standard full length screen for a Std/Classic or Roadster is 20 inches from lowest center point to top (longest distance in centre of screen) remember this screen was measured at it's shortest points in centre as it only has a single headlight

Thank you for helping clear this up....much appreciated

Colorado, is the screen still available?
I ride a 2010 Tourer and my OEM screen was scratched badly a few days ago. Looking for a quick replacement.
I live in New Jersey

I have two setting in the shed. I took them off my 2013 and 15. I bought bigger screens. Stock 18" I think...just the screen, not the brackets. Problem is... finding a box and a pain to ship because of the size.

Colorado, is the screen still available?
I ride a 2010 Tourer and my OEM screen was scratched badly a few days ago. Looking for a quick replacement.
I live in New Jersey

Old thread 2014.

I have a OEM short screen and a clearview brand short screen with recurve and adjustable vent.
I’m in New Jersey upper twp.
Just the screens no mounting hardware.
I’m thinking 50$ for the OEM and 100$ for the clearview. No shipping we can meet up?? If your interested??

Back