will this make a difference

sixpack

Supercharged
06 R3 stock with 20227 tune, would a gipro atre and removing secondairies make a difference in my bike, I read most of the posts regarding these, but I want to do as little as possible, any thoughts are appreciated :roll:

Stock bikes with factory exhaust and air filter are perfect for removing secondaries and installing a GiPro. They wake up 1st-3rd gears by restoring the 7% factory power reduction, make the throttle response snappier and don't require any re-tuning or tinkering with the ECM.

You can set the secondaries to 100% without removing them using the TuneECU or Tuneboy. The advantage is at idle the secondaries function in neutral. Click it into gear and they go full open.

You can set the secondaries to 100% without removing them using the TuneECU or Tuneboy. The advantage is at idle the secondaries function in neutral. Click it into gear and they go full open.

I have tuneboy loaded in my laptop, not too familiar with it, but how would you set the secondairies?? maybe there is a stickey for this?? :)

Back