will give credit to Harley

My 2010 (slightly modified:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) Fatboy will dust it in all gears. Not impressed with SCREAMING CHICKEN SPECIALS. Complete waste of money. Bike still needs to pass EPA standards. A backyard mechanic with some help from S&S and few other company's out there can build a better running and faster bike for that much. Then again I guess if you do not know how to turn a wrench or no much about Harley's I guess it would do. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
I rode a 2015 Breakout briefly when a cobber took one for a test ride...to me it felt like it wanted to stand up in the corners, I was stretching for the bars a little, enuff to make it uncomfortable...it went along ok except for those couple of things. When we asked the dealer about changing the bars he explained that because the computer is mounted in the bars it would be expensive....my cobber didn't buy it in the end.

I don't think Harleys are about performance more of an image of the bad boy successfully promoted by the Harley promotional people, I have a liking for the earlier models and have owned one for 33 years ,as far as performance most of them are OK for bar hopping and cruising on the freeways, but like the R3T a real handful on the corners no match for any big Sports Bike once the speed increases ,but great if ridden within their limits,

Don't think that dealer knows what he's talking about. The speed is part of the handlebar clamp but the ecm is under the seat.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back