Will be getting 2010 Tourer in 3 weeks

rocket51

.060 Over
Ride
09 Rocket Touring
I just sold my Yamaha Stratoliner and am getting 2010 Rocket Tourer from Dave in St Louis. Dave is going to meet me half way but can't meet me till late in April, I live north of Dallas. I am wanting to find out all I can about the bike while I am waiting.

I just sold my Yamaha Stratoliner and am getting 2010 Rocket Tourer from Dave in St Louis. Dave is going to meet me half way but can't meet me till late in April, I live north of Dallas. I am wanting to find out all I can about the bike while I am waiting.

First thing is to get the name right - Touring - not Tourer. Two different machines.

Welcome, R51, from Ellis County, TX (south of Dallas). Get your tourer and ride down this way. We have plenty of good areas to ride down here.

We trudge on.

Actually I am getting a 2009 touring

Thanks for your responses. I got it wrong I am actually getting a 2009 Rocket touring. Is there any difference between the 2008-20013 touring models? I thought about flying up and riding it back but there are some extras that I might be getting and won't have room on the bike to carry them. What is the difference, tourer or touring, I thought they are the same?

Back