scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
My good wife tried to kid a Scotsman(which is illegal to do) as most know she has been in Los Angeles since Nov17, she left Friday at 4pmPT and arrived at our house in Florida Sunday morning at 3am CST.
Now the surprise was she brought my daughter with her so they both had turns at driving with a few power naps along the way, my daughter will stay a few weeks then she will fly(by plane) back to LA

After being alone for so long I have a few habits to break like sliding my rear end across the floor when I have an itch.
Having the TV turned up full blast so I can hear it through out the house, now when my soccer games are on she expects the volume to be up all the way and me to be screaming obscenities at the TV.

After being alone for so long I have a few habits to break like sliding my rear end across the floor when I have an itch.
**** - that's tough!.:D
Having the TV turned up full blast so I can hear it through out the house, now when my soccer games are on she expects the volume to be up all the way and me to be screaming obscenities at the TV.
A Scotsman shouting obscenities at TV soccer - Shock :coffee:

Not sure I could take 5 months separated from my missus - We hit 25 together years today.

**** - that's tough!.:D
A Scotsman shouting obscenities at TV soccer - Shock :coffee:

Not sure I could take 5 months separated from my missus - We hit 25 together years today.
Wait another 10 years it gets easier :) if I didn't have to go home and replace the 22 year old water heater for her I doubt I'd have been summoned back yet. (And I would have made Daytona bike week) I was thinking about her just the other day figuring she is bound to call as its bill time :)

My good wife tried to kid a Scotsman(which is illegal to do) as most know she has been in Los Angeles since Nov17, she left Friday at 4pmPT and arrived at our house in Florida Sunday morning at 3am CST.
Now the surprise was she brought my daughter with her so they both had turns at driving with a few power naps along the way, my daughter will stay a few weeks then she will fly(by plane) back to LA

"like slidin my rear end across the floor when I have an itch" I'm allowed to do that, as long as it's not on the white carpeting :eek:

Back