Pig9r

Living Legend
I have picked up an Innovate LC-1 wideband O2 sensor and a/f meter. Anyone have something similar installed? In particular what would be a good circuit to pick up. They recommend that the the O2 be powered by a circuit that is not powered until the bike is running.

I use a WEGO2 from Daytona Sensors. I have mine powered with an ignition key circuit... can't remember which, but something that didn't cut when cranking. When the key comes on the AF indicator is powered but reads max lean until bike is started and O2 sensor warms up. There was no caveat about an engine running circuit.

If your unit also has a data logger, you will find the "real time" road AF data invaluable for tweaking even a dyno generated tunes. :cool:

Thanks Hombre. I have been lurking on the Innovate forums, and like most internet forums I have read some horror stories, so I am concerned about the install. Does your set up have a calibrate feature? Also is your A/F gauge water proof?

Thanks Hombre. I have been lurking on the Innovate forums, and like most internet forums I have read some horror stories, so I am concerned about the install. Does your set up have a calibrate feature? Also is your A/F gauge water proof?

Yes, it had to be calibrated to free air. It's also wired into RPM and throttle position.

No, it is water "resistant", not waterproof. I bag it when washing bike.

Back