Why I wear Paul Stanley signature manties.

RocketDaryl

Top Fuel
Ride
2019 Indian Scout Sixty
- The fit and finish is superb and makes my perfectly sculpted ass look fantastic
- I like the fact that not everybody and their brother is wearing Paul Stanley signature manties
- I can't go anywhere without folks coming up and asking a question or commenting about my Paul Stanley signature manties
- Finally, nothing says "I go my own way" like a fresh pair of Paul Stanley signature manties

I propose that we take up a collection for this poor boy. He plainly has taken leave of his senses, that is , if he ever had them firmly in his grasp to start with!:D:D

- The fit and finish is superb and makes my perfectly sculpted ass look fantastic
- I like the fact that not everybody and their brother is wearing Paul Stanley signature manties
- I can't go anywhere without folks coming up and asking a question or commenting about my Paul Stanley signature manties
- Finally, nothing says "I go my own way" like a fresh pair of Paul Stanley signature manties

We're gonna need some photos.

BTW: This isn't the same Paul Stanley from the 70'0 rock band Kiss, is it?

And now that this thread has appeared we are faced with the advertisement in the upper left hand of this page that asks: "Are you Bi?" Who woudda thunk it.

Dennis

56 dtg Dubai
57 dtg Home

Back