Whole load of Triumphs.

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
I live about 10 miles from Triumph Spain HQ.

A couple of times in the past I have seen the odd rather shiny bike in we don't want you to notice it "camo".

But today - on the way home from work (in my rattly old LandRover) I espied a whole bunch of bikes (7 or 8) with identical DRL lights in my rear mirror. All riding very circumspectly. Sadly had to turn off before they had a chance to pass me - but saw them in the mirror for a good 2 miles.

Press or Dealer launch for the new Speed Twin from the colour schemes.

Maybe???

upload_2019-2-12_14-11-59.png

I saw the new Triumph sport bike at the International Motorcycle Show last weekend. Sharp looking bike. Should have taken pictures, but a fellow chap and his girlfriend where mounted on it and dreaming of riding long distances together...gave up waiting and moved on to the rest of the show.

I live about 10 miles from Triumph Spain HQ.

A couple of times in the past I have seen the odd rather shiny bike in we don't want you to notice it "camo".

But today - on the way home from work (in my rattly old LandRover) I espied a whole bunch of bikes (7 or 8) with identical DRL lights in my rear mirror. All riding very circumspectly. Sadly had to turn off before they had a chance to pass me - but saw them in the mirror for a good 2 miles.

Press or Dealer launch for the new Speed Twin from the colour schemes.

How about a pic of your "ratty old Land Rover". Vera drives one.

Nah - there were definitely Bonnevilles of one sort or another. The headlights were the give away. At first I wondered if it was group of trainee police but they all wore different gear.
How about a pic of your "ratty old Land Rover". Vera drives one.
It's just a 1994 Discovery. Had it since new. But starting now to fail in many places. Looks OK really.

Nah - there were definitely Bonnevilles of one sort or another. The headlights were the give away. At first I wondered if it was group of trainee police but they all wore different gear.
It's just a 1994 Discovery. Had it since new. But starting now to fail in many places. Looks OK really.

Just found some pics of the Discovery and also the Defender and Expedition. Love them. If they didn't have a reputation of being a bit fussy as they age, I'd have one. I found this web site while searching for information on Rovers.

Overland Live - Overland Expedition & Adventure Travel : Puff, the Magical Land Rover Series IIA

I met a guy here who has two of them, one for driving locally and the other for spare parts.

Nah - there were definitely Bonnevilles of one sort or another.
Almost certainly they were Speed Twins.: I have just received an invite to go and see Speed Twins next Thursday at 19:30. Not a hope in hell of me fighting my way into Madrid at rush hour to that.

Almost certainly they were Speed Twins.: I have just received an invite to go and see Speed Twins next Thursday at 19:30. Not a hope in hell of me fighting my way into Madrid at rush hour to that.

Yeah they had an event here in Atlanta last month downtown on a Friday night. I wasnt doing that

Back