who makes this screen

ratsidecar

.060 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket III
I dont suppose anyone knows who makes the screen in the attached photos for the rocket and where I can get one from. I love the look and how it sits on the bike. Looks mean

images.jpeg uc_02_1024x1024.jpg uc_03_1024x1024.jpg

I dont suppose anyone knows who makes the screen in the attached photos for the rocket and where I can get one from. I love the look and how it sits on the bike. Looks mean
Hey ratsidecar, I am current speaking with Hiro from Carbondryjapan. That pic of the flyscreen is their FRP version (gel coat black). In fact I just paypaled Hiro and ordered one. You won't see it on their website, but if you just email them about it, Hiro is very quick to respond. It's not cheap, but I think it's worth it cuz of the look. It doesn't come with any hardware or instructions and according to Hiro, some modification will need to be done , I think, to the bracket to have it sit like the one in the pic. You'll need to purchase the bracket and the front end fixing kit separately. I've seen the brackets on the UK eBay and as for the fix kit, you can get it at Triumph. I believe the part number for it is: A9738051. Hope this helps.

This one is not quite the same, but still looks good. And the price is good.

V2 Triumph Rocket 3 Fly Screen Brackets - Black - Rocke's Patches

Sorry. It appears to be the brackets only.

Std position black brackets: Triumph Rocket 3 Fly Screen Brackets - Black - Rocke's Patches

Modified V2 1" forward position brackets: V2 Triumph Rocket 3 Fly Screen Brackets - Black - Rocke's Patches

David Gill will combine sales and shipping with his eBay site items:
Replacement Fly screen with V2 modified brackets is similar in look and position.

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 rocket iii Grp fly screen | eBay

XL Fly screen in my opinion does not work well with V2 brackets due to height/length but should suit std bracket position either in Black as above or stock chrome ones.
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 rocket iii Grp fly screen XL | eBay

David Gill also does stock position ones in Stainless if you are not into too much black.
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 rocket iii fly screen brackets stain | eBay

Thanks, I have sent carbondry an email to see what can be done. Looking at the price of everything else on their site I am ready to be in shock when I get a reply.
Ishrub, thasnks for digging up those links and part numbers for me.

Hey ratsidecar, I am current speaking with Hiro from Carbondryjapan. That pic of the flyscreen is their FRP version (gel coat black). In fact I just paypaled Hiro and ordered one. You won't see it on their website, but if you just email them about it, Hiro is very quick to respond. It's not cheap, but I think it's worth it cuz of the look. It doesn't come with any hardware or instructions and according to Hiro, some modification will need to be done , I think, to the bracket to have it sit like the one in the pic. You'll need to purchase the bracket and the front end fixing kit separately. I've seen the brackets on the UK eBay and as for the fix kit, you can get it at Triumph. I believe the part number for it is: A9738051. Hope this helps.
Well how much was it @Baberocket3newbie

Thanks, I have sent carbondry an email to see what can be done. Looking at the price of everything else on their site I am ready to be in shock when I get a reply.
Ishrub, thasnks for digging up those links and part numbers for me.

I have the carbondry grip tank cover / front mudguard and side panels (didn't like the rear end piece and the screen wasn't offered) ....it is good quality stuff ....the tank cover is held on with Velcro and doesn't fit well around the filler cap so I machined a retaining ring and fitted a screw fuel cap and now it looks factory fitted

I got a reply. FRP version is 30,000JPY, Dry Carbon version is 47,000JPY. Which is 270usd and 422usd.
Bit out of my price range. Oh well

Back