Who makes/made this style intake?

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Saw this pop up on the sidebar, plus a black version a couple weeks ago. This one is copied from @CanberraR3 media.

Any clue if they are still made? Or, does anyone have one for sale?

full

Very pretty! I have heard of this intake but never seen it - thanks. It has apparently caused a point of contention in the past I have heard. :( R3Canberra apparently had it on his R3 in the image. A custom made very limited number made. It was supposed to stay in the forum community, passed on from user to user when they disposed of their R3s but somebody got it with his bike and then parted it out and sold it before they sold R3Canberra's R3 on again.:thumbsdown::whitstling:

I have no idea of anybody involved and this is all hearsay. ;)

I did put in a bid for that but unfortunately missed out. Trying to remember which member got it. It went to bidding and the money was donated to the wife of the creator of this in respect of his passing.

I may have to take this pic and some measurements to a fabricator and see what they can come up with.... Wait a minute... @Paul Bryant can you make something like the pic in my post above?

I may have to take this pic and some measurements to a fabricator and see what they can come up with.... Wait a minute... @Paul Bryant can you make something like the pic in my post above?

Me thinks if Paul does, they might sell as well as the headers......... not that we’re pressuring you or anything Paul :whitstling:

Saw this pop up on the sidebar, plus a black version a couple weeks ago. This one is copied from @CanberraR3 media.

Any clue if they are still made? Or, does anyone have one for sale?

full
This was made by a former member (Cobba - RIP) Richard @CanberraR3 had it for a while and sold it to the highest bidder then gave the funds to Cobba's Widow. Top fellas the both of them.

Last edited:
Back