Who knows what kind of pipes these are?

vocaldog

VocalDog
Ride
2005 Rocket Standard
IMG_1879.jpg
The guy selling them doesn't even know what they are. Evidently, there is no labeling on them whatsoever. I figured one of you wise-ones would know with just one look.

Part of a Jardine system missing the header though
I'm not surprised that you figured out in mere minutes, Mr. Warp. Do you think they'd make a decent slip on until I get new headers? He wants $330. I already have the cat bypass, but I suppose I could just take it out and attach it to the down-pipe from the headers

Part of a Jardine system missing the header though

They should be good long lasting cans being stainless steel.

I have the 'missing link'. :cool::D

I bought a set of Jardine headers with chrome covers for a US$100 offer from a Kentucky wreckers when no-one else was interested after I posted them here for US forum members.

upload_2017-1-6_16-23-52.png

To shorty or not to shorty...

Last edited:
They should be good long lasting cans being stainless steel.

I have the 'missing link'. :cool::D

I bought a set of Jardine headers with chrome covers for a US$100 offer from a Kentucky wreckers when no-one else was interested after I posted them here for US forum members.

upload_2017-1-6_16-23-52.png

To shorty or not to shorty...
Nice. Are these on your bike or are you looking to sell them?

Nice. Are these on your bike or are you looking to sell them?

I paid another US$75 to ship to Australia, so cannot see them going back to the US. I have CES headers on my Roadster but bought the Jardine's for the cheap price and if I get a second Rocket for a sidecar outfit later. Otherwise I may sell them in Australia some day.

Back