Which Kuryakyn Highway Pegs?

IdahoRenegade

.060 Over
Ride
Previously-2012 Rocket Roadster
I just ordered a set of Triumph "front dresser bars" (engine guards) for my '12 Roadster. I want get some highway pegs ordered as well. I have liked the Kuryakyn products I've ordered so far, figured I'd use their pegs. Anyone have a specific one that they use that fits well (what dia are the bars anyway?), look good and feel good with their position?

Thanks.

I've found a set of pegs I like. Can someone confirm the dresser bar dia? I think it's 1 1/4" but I'm not sure. Mine won't arrive until next week. Thanx

Thanks, just ordered pegs from Amazon. Should be here Monday.

got mine from amzn as well; the kuryakyns arrived in about 2 days 1 1/4 fit my OEM front dressars perfect. Opted not to go the Triumph branded kuryakyn's and saved the extra 150 bucks for other things.

I purchased the Off brand highway dresser bars from E-bay for 145 bucks and I only had to re drill 3 of the 4 holes. I still think I got a pretty good deal. So I purchased the Kuryakyns from e-bay for 75 bucks and used them for the first time this week and they seem ok. However I decided to try something from one of my favorite suppliers Prism Supply co. They are simple bolt on pegs for the 1.25" diameter, they seem to be a little more sturdy. The Kuryakyns, although I really haven't given them much a chance but they seem to have too many pieces. I was kinda freakin out that they were going to come loose or was going to loose a bolt. If you get the Kuryakyns you will notice the position choices are nearly endless and may take some time to find the sweet spot.

I had Kuryakyn stuff on my hog and found the chrome rusted too quick for my liking. This time I decided to try the Triumph pegs. Time will tell if the chrome is any better.

I had Kuryakyn stuff on my hog and found the chrome rusted too quick for my liking. This time I decided to try the Triumph pegs. Time will tell if the chrome is any better.

the OEM Triumph pegs are branded Kuryakyns.. below are the ones i bought from amazon; these are high quality and built to last

Back