Where to find a add on, comfortable, wide, rear pillion seat?

mully95

Living Legend
Ride
Roadster
I need to find a comfortable wide pillion seat for my girlfriend. She is not happy with the stock pillion seat on my Roadster in which I don't blame her. What I'm interested in is a seat that is taller, wider and is just an add on seat. I don't want to spend $600 on a pillion seat because I know Corbin and other reliable custom seat companys charge this amount. Any suggestions?

Something like this would be nice but not sure if it will fit correctly. It doesn't have to fit perfectly just enough to make it more comfortable for my girlfriend.

https://www.denniskirk.com/drag-spe...n-pad-w-mild-stitching.p456331.prd/456331.sku

For what is worth Marland I considered getting a Kawaski Vulcan 1700 pillion seat or something similar and fixing it to the std triumph bracket you would have to remove the cover so you could get inside the seat to fix it to the triumph pillion seat bracket but it would work, they are wide and going by mates who own them thier wives are happy with them. You could probably pick one up from a wrecker and if you want a triumph pillion seat bracket I have one it's yours for the cost of postage to you

Have you considered a sheep-skin seat cover .. really does make a fair bit of difference comfort wise. Maybe worth a try before outlaying big bucks mate.

Have you considered a sheep-skin seat cover .. really does make a fair bit of difference comfort wise. Maybe worth a try before outlaying big bucks mate.

I gave her the AirHawk cushion but she "slides around" on it. I'll run it by her I guess. I know what you're saying.

I went with butty buddy seat .Sits on top of the seat and goes on and off real eazy. Wife really likes it.

Oh man thanks!

That's what I was looking for ..... something I can add and take off when I need it.

I need to find a comfortable wide pillion seat for my girlfriend. She is not happy with the stock pillion seat on my Roadster in which I don't blame her. What I'm interested in is a seat that is taller, wider and is just an add on seat. I don't want to spend $600 on a pillion seat because I know Corbin and other reliable custom seat companys charge this amount. Any suggestions?

Something like this would be nice but not sure if it will fit correctly. It doesn't have to fit perfectly just enough to make it more comfortable for my girlfriend.

https://www.denniskirk.com/drag-spe...n-pad-w-mild-stitching.p456331.prd/456331.sku
you could look at the "butty buddy" it is wider by quite a few inches , personally I had a foam seat made to fit over the standard with sides that fit snug between each saddlebags and the mudguard cost 90 dollars.

Back