Where is Triumph?

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
My friend and I have been planning for a vacation to watch some Spring baseball. Our wife's wanted to tag along and enjoy the warm weather. So, last Thursday, we got flights to Florida from our homes in S.W. Michigan. Once here we decided to go to Daytona and see bike week. Thousands of cycles. Almost every vendor you can think of. Some manufactures I haven't seen. Royal Enfield was one. Then we realized no Triumph Vendors. Not one. Thousands of bikers and zero Triumph set ups. Oh, we did see a lone Rocket. Kinda weak I think.

Seems like a huge lost opportunity unless Triumph has decided that it is not going after the Harley market which is what Daytona seems to major on. Does Ducati have a presence there ? I think that is now Triumph's target

Seems like a huge lost opportunity unless Triumph has decided that it is not going after the Harley market which is what Daytona seems to major on. Does Ducati have a presence there ? I think that is now Triumph's target
Haven't seen a Ducati Dealer, but at least a dozen Ducati bikes. Lots of Indian choices. Maybe more than H.D. booths. Yes almost all Harley cycles in the lots.

Triumph has been at Daytona bike week many a times, now Triumph does not have the budget like the big guys so they have to choose very carefully where they are spending the pennies:eek: and as you know Daytona bike week is 98% Harley and the Harley riders if nothing else are extremly loyal to the Harley brand.
Royal Enfield is one of the oldest bike manufacturers in the World very surprised you had not heard of them before. :D
As for seeing other rockets wel ltherocket is a pish poor selling bike , only a select few headbangers buy them now up beside me I see one or two Rockets daily which really makes me mad as I am the only Rocket in the Village.
At the worlds largest motorbike museum they have a vintage weekend every October and it is sponsered by Triumph, at the festival the Triumph bikes out number the Harleys 4-1

Triumph has been at Daytona bike week many a times, now Triumph does not have the budget like the big guys so they have to choose very carefully where they are spending the pennies:eek: and as you know Daytona bike week is 98% Harley and the Harley riders if nothing else are extremly loyal to the Harley brand.
Royal Enfield is one of the oldest bike manufacturers in the World very surprised you had not heard of them before. :D
As for seeing other rockets wel ltherocket is a pish poor selling bike , only a select few headbangers buy them now up beside me I see one or two Rockets daily which really makes me mad as I am the only Rocket in the Village.
At the worlds largest motorbike museum they have a vintage weekend every October and it is sponsered by Triumph, at the festival the Triumph bikes out number the Harleys 4-1
I stated it incorrectly. Royal Enfield I thought, had gone out of business years ago.

To answer your post question; Triumph is in Idaho. Not far from the famous Sun Valley Ski Area.

TRIUMPH
Triumph is an unincorporated community in the East Fork of Big Wood River, Blaine County, Idaho, United States. Triumph was the location of the famous Triumph Mine, which closed in 1957 after a history of producing millions of dollars in silver and lead since its discovery in the late 19th century. Wikipedia

Google Maps

Back