Where/How to purchase a Fuelbot

PaddyO

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3T
I have been reading about the "variability" of the fuel gauge and something called the Fuelbot which is able to accurately measure the fuel usage. I saw mention of a Fuelbot 2.0.In reading through the threads, I have not been able to find anything about how to get one. Is it still being made? I did an internet search as well as search of this board with no success.

I have been reading about the "variability" of the fuel gauge and something called the Fuelbot which is able to accurately measure the fuel usage. I saw mention of a Fuelbot 2.0.In reading through the threads, I have not been able to find anything about how to get one. Is it still being made? I did an internet search as well as search of this board with no success.
I'm am sure @DEcosse will point you in the right direction

He might be more encouraged if a few of you 'sign up' :D
From my own experience it's easier/more cost effective in time expended to do multiples.

He might be more encouraged if a few of you 'sign up' :D
From my own experience it's easier/more cost effective in time expended to do multiples.

Bump. Still interested in this device. Hope others are as well. Contact David at david.evita@gmail.com if you would like to place your name on the list for this device. See DEcosse's links above to find out more about this device.

David said he will eventually. It's not a business so we have to be patient. Me especially as I had become used to having one.

Hi there,
I´m Markus from Germany, happy owner of a R3R since last week.

I had no luck getting replies from Dave / Teeriver regarding the Fuelbot 2.0.
Several times I nudged him via email trying to get some install and setup instructions for the most recent Fuelbot version to have an more decent view before ordering.
Is he still producing and shipping this units?
Probably he is just answering requests from US?

best regards
Markus

I had contact with him on March 4, 2019 and he said he has not had time to make any and did not know when he would be making some. I told him I was still interested in one when he does make another batch.

Would someone here who owns a FuelBot be so kind and share the install and setup instructions for the most recent Fuelbot with me?
I wasnt the lucky one who got blessed from Dave.

best regards
MArkus

Back