Where are the 2014/2015 Tourings being stashed?

xlr8tion

Turbocharged
Ride
2016 BMW S1000XR
I regret selling my Rocket III classic and I am going to lose my license on my Diavel....

I have been seeing new/demo 2014 and 2015 Tourings for 13K....

Anyone know of any dealers in the Southeast( Atlanta, Charlotte, etc) that they have seen any new 2014 and or 2015 Tourings?

I just missed on a 2015 RIII touring for 13.2 through CL...It had been registered as a demo but still had the full warranty.

Running low 10's on the Diavel is exciting but I need my Rocket back!

Thanks...Greg in SC

I regret selling my Rocket III classic and I am going to lose my license on my Diavel....

I have been seeing new/demo 2014 and 2015 Tourings for 13K....

Anyone know of any dealers in the Southeast( Atlanta, Charlotte, etc) that they have seen any new 2014 and or 2015 Tourings?

I just missed on a 2015 RIII touring for 13.2 through CL...It had been registered as a demo but still had the full warranty.

Running low 10's on the Diavel is exciting but I need my Rocket back!

Thanks...Greg in SC

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll::roll: :roll: :roll: :p

1-bursig.jpg
Yeah irony is a biatch....But the wifey rather see me on a Big R3T than running 10.3 1/4s at the strip! Especially when that strip is Main Street.
1-diavel.jpg

Heck, that one is right next door. Where I bought mine (and I paid much more). I would even ride it to your driveway.

National Powersports out of Pembroke NH had 2015 inventory still in the crate. You may want to check with them if they still have any.

These 15's are what caught my interest after I crashed last week. I went to a dealer and hour away yesterday and bought the one he had. He said Triumph had just made them avaluable and used discounts and such to hit the $12999 number. I was told the Dulles shop bought a couple in Atlanta to sell, hence the used classification rather then new as mine is.

Back