Elvis

Living the Dream!
Ride
2008 R3T
Hey guys, I traded for this car yesterday and when you can't ride the bike it is an excellent substitute, it takes off like a rocket and with a few inexpensive mods I can get it to the mid 12's in the 1/4 mile. It drives great and has a kick ass factory stereo with 13 speakers and over 500 watts.

I bought it used with 2214 miles on it so the sales tax was less and no gas guzzler taxes.

That's righteous! I have my Pontiac Soltice. It's no 1/4 miler, but lots of fun in the twisties. And... It's killed nearly as many deer as I have:eek:

Last edited:
I can always get into one of these:

Attachments

• 300G Convert.jpg
    300G Convert.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 64
  • car6.JPG
    car6.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 58
I haven't owned a car in almost 25 years. Couple of trucks. I truly ride every day. I bought my wife a new Subaru last year and have driven it about 10 times, always with my wife and daughter. They don't like the sidehack rig.

I haven't owned a car in almost 25 years. Couple of trucks. I truly ride every day. I bought my wife a new Subaru last year and have driven it about 10 times, always with my wife and daughter. They don't like the sidehack rig.

If I lived in SC, I probably would too, but I can't stand it in the 20's and 30's.

Hey guys, I traded for this car yesterday
:eek: You traded in the RocketIII:eek:
Im torn...Camaro, Mustang, or Charger? Itll be the one closest in color to my 07 Tourer;) Cause the Beast isn't going anywhere!

When asked how am I doing I respond, 25% better. I get the strangest looks but never a request for an explanation. That is, I spend 25% of my daily work related hours on my FBG. Yeehaw!!

Last edited:
I'm currently in the market for an early model (pre 1976) Bronco. Gonna go look at a couple later today.

Back