what's the name

enrold

Standard Bore
Ride
befor thunderbird 1600cc nowRocket 3 Roadster 2016
hello everybody I loock for the name abaut one of piece that you custom your R3 and is the piece wich cover the oil filter.

In my lenguage it's like "keel" but I know in english is other word. and where I could buy it in online shop.

thanks

I don't think the filter cover is what you're looking for. If it's called a keel, I'd think it would be the belly pan, sometimes called a chin spoiler. Is this it?

images

Yes a member of this forum @evilbob (Chris Seers) makes them in the UK, here are the contact details for Chris at his website.

Chris@custom-sculpt.com - 07976 818108

Try contacting him there or send him a PM but some have said he has been ill lately so be patient.

From another thread Chin Spoilers

I have one on my 09. Doesn't seem to affect engine temp. Chris Seers is the man www.custom-sculpt.com There are some on ebay occasionally but I don't think he sells on ebay. He did the chin spoiler, fly screen and bear claw on my Roadster. Awesome work

I don't think the filter cover is what you're looking for. If it's called a keel, I'd think it would be the belly pan, sometimes called a chin spoiler. Is this it?

images
yes it is

Back