what's the firing order of GM 60º V6

buddycraigg

.020 Over
please ignore, just doing some testing.

what's the firing order of GM 60º V6
the answer is 123456.

i was checking to see if the thread starter could (me) could easily figure out how to edit the thread title.
it changed once you are in the thread. but the title is still the original one in the lists of threads.

Last edited:
didntchange.jpg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
like in this pic.
it stills shows the title as "whats the firing order of a 60' V6"
but if you look at the top of this thread page you will see the title is now "please ignore, just doing some testing"

Last edited:
second issue i'm confused about .
on the first page in the "where is my prop wand"
these threads are by themselves and not in a sub category.
why?
notinasub.jpg

was checking to see if the thread starter could (me) could easily figure out how to edit the thread title.
it changed once you are in the thread. but the title is still the original one in the lists of threads.

I wondered the same before. However with the administrative functions I could go in a change it as I did it on the FAQ section a few times.

second issue i'm confused about .
on the first page in the "where is my prop wand"
these threads are by themselves and not in a sub category.
why?

The sub catagories are "sub catagories" of the original Prop Wand Forum, so the few that are hanging there are the original Prop Wand forum.

I may fix that later.... I have to ban Buddy first and then go riding:D.

Actually, Buddy is doing exactly what I asked him to do... he has a talent for these things....

Hey Buddy... I'm looking at these subforums and they almost have to be at the top of the page. If the main forum had a large amount of posts in it the subforums would be forced down to the bottom of the page and unless you scrolled down you wouldn't even see them. Go to the Final Drive and there is one sub forum (Rocket Rants). You could see how that would be forced down the page. Ideally, the main forum would open into a new window like the subforms do... then it could be moved to the top. As of right now... I don't know if the main forums can be set up that way. I will check on it though... it would clean things up a bit.

Back