What's the deal with Lush Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKETOUR

.060 Over
Ride
2008 R3T with lots of changes
Hey all, I've tried to email Lush racing to get info about cams.
The email's are sent back as "undeliverable". Did he retire or
not doing business internationally? There is nothing on his website
regarding Rocket 3's, it's all about Kawi triples. So how does one
get ahold of him short of calling his shop?

My 2 cents worth? Stay clear of Lush. He supplied me with wrong piston rings, drag strip-type cams as opposed to just "sporty" cams (on a parts exchange basis) and, worse yet, erroneous cam timing and cryptic e: tuning instructions. He of course eventually acknowledged the mishaps (dating back to 2009) in a gentleman-like fashion.

I hold NO grudge.

But my advice is: Stick to a local shop. Or "speed merchant". if there's one around.

Best. Jamie:cool:

My 2 cents worth? Stay clear of Lush. He supplied me with wrong piston rings, drag strip-type cams as opposed to just "sporty" cams (on a parts exchange basis) and, worse yet, erroneous cam timing and cryptic e: tuning instructions. He of course eventually acknowledged the mishaps (dating back to 2009) in a gentleman-like fashion.

I hold NO grudge.

But my advice is: Stick to a local shop. Or "speed merchant". if there's one around.

Best. Jamie:cool:

WTF????? :confused:
I'd hate to be someone you do hold a grudge against. Should he have also sent you one of his kidneys? Is it possible you ***d up your order a bit too?
You can keep your 2 cents.

Last edited:
WOW! Jamie and CanberraR3! I don't want to start an international incedent here! I was looking for
options that make sense for my R3T. I think Carpenter covers those that want to drag race their
R3T's, but I don't. I don't need or want 230 HP. That's not what makes a touring bike great. I'm
looking for an all around drop in cam with broad power, no loss of reliability and I don't want to
have to pull the motor apart for high comp. pistons. Being half way around the world could prove
difficult, but I would like to see what's available. Are there any other cam options out there besides
these two sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back