What's it worth?!

germ79

The Guy That Asks All The Questions
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Fellas, I'm toying with the idea of selling my R3R and getting a Triumph Tiger. I'm taking a trip out west next summer and am intrigued with the long-distance compliance of the Tiger and the ability to go off road a bit if I have the opportunity. I don't know if I can actually bring myself to do it - I may change my mind tomorrow!

Anywho, what is this thing realistically worth? Just so I can daydream appropriately!

It's a 2014 with about 17,800 miles. It has a CES exhaust, Triumph leather bags, 3 different windshields, triple K&N filter setup with custom bear claw, forward controls, Power Commander V (dyno-tuned at the dealership @ 149hp) Progressive rear suspension, Corbin Fast Gun Solo seat, and some other stuff. New rear tire.

Thanks for any info/advice you can give!

IMG_9860 (1).jpeg IMG_9864 (1).jpeg IMG_9881 (1).jpeg IMG_9884 (1).jpeg IMG_9888 (1).jpeg

Its worth probaly, well they all go for so much less than there worth hard to say, Good luck and share that tiger when you get it, the new tigers are bad to the bone,

It’s worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. I have seen them go anywhere from $5,000 to 9,000, with no real reason on the price difference other than how quickly you want to sell. Good luck and share your adventures on the Tiger

Kinda what I'm thinking the more I process the whole thing!!
There is a strange thing here in UK. The R111 are holding and even increasing in market valuation. The Tigers seem to depreciate in value at a greater rate. Example - my old R3X 2015 is advertised at £12,495 and my 2014 R3R is £10,500. Is it the same overseas?

Considering that i bought a 2012 Carpenter bike woth 240 hp and 5200 miles for $9650 i would say keep it and buy the Tiger, you will be very dissapointed at the offers you will get

Back