What would be a good price for a 2012 carpenterized rocket?

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
my friend Bud is wanting to sell his if anybody is interested but dont know what a fair price would be, i would love to buy it but not enough funds im afraid

My buddy got posted to Cuba for 4 years. WEIRD law, your not allowed to bring a vehicle older than 4 years old, because they are concerned you will leave it there:rolleyes:. so he bought 2 new HD's, his and hers, they serviced them, and told him they addressed the clutch recalls that were in effect with a "DO NOT RIDE" warning. While in Cuba, his bike jumped into gear while he had the clutch in, turns out they didn't touch either bike. Insult to injury, they wouldn't cover any parts under warranty, because he took his bikes out of country. He did fortunately meet a HD dealership owner in Miami who agreed HD was being dicks, so at least he can bring all his parts to him and he puts it through warranty on his own bikes....so I guess there are some good people left in this world:D
P.S. didn't mean to hijack your thread.....:whitstling:

Some of the clutch baskets on the new Harley's were not heat treated properly (MADE IN CHINA) so premature failure is the result. RIVERA PRIMO is american owned and operated. They make a really good clutch for Harley's. Of course you pay for it but like every thing else "You Get What You Pay For" Sorry to hear of your misfortune mexican. Sure hope you did not take it to Myers-Duren they can not even get a tire replacement right on a carry in.

Last edited:
My buddy got posted to Cuba for 4 years. WEIRD law, your not allowed to bring a vehicle older than 4 years old, because they are concerned you will leave it there:rolleyes:. so he bought 2 new HD's, his and hers, they serviced them, and told him they addressed the clutch recalls that were in effect with a "DO NOT RIDE" warning. While in Cuba, his bike jumped into gear while he had the clutch in, turns out they didn't touch either bike. Insult to injury, they wouldn't cover any parts under warranty, because he took his bikes out of country. He did fortunately meet a HD dealership owner in Miami who agreed HD was being dicks, so at least he can bring all his parts to him and he puts it through warranty on his own bikes....so I guess there are some good people left in this world:D
P.S. didn't mean to hijack your thread.....:whitstling:
Some of the clutch baskets on the new Harley's were not heat treated properly (MADE IN CHINA) so premature failure is the result. RIVERA PRIMO is american owned and operated. They make a really good clutch for Harley's. Of course you pay for it but like every thing else "You Get What You Pay For" Sorry to hear of your misfortune mexican.
Are you certain the clutch is not one of the recalls, the 2015 ultras were in it.
not sure but you bet i will check on that!

Post a wee bit more info Lupe, mileage, which carpenter kit is on the bike? does it have the carpenter exhaust? etc etc. Sorry about the HD my friend.
Yes tes yes on everything, 240 kit pipe and the whole 9 yards, 918-513-1350 is his number if you want to give him a call

Back