What were your thoughts on yesterdays MotoGP

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
Just too much for Rossi..Well done to Lorenzo for holding it together..I thought the Honda boys might have made more of a challenge for 1st place..

Well done to top Brit Bradley Smith for all his effort.

I was very happy to see Lorenzo win, both the race and the Championship.

Rossi for 'all' his faults showed just how talented a rider he is .. from starting last to 4th.

No way Marquez was going to go after Lorenzo and give the championship to Rossi. Too bad the title was decided by the officials and not the riders.
Got to agree whole heartedly there, I don't think Rossi should have been penalised for the previous race incident, you only have to look at some of the earlier races where Marc touch Rossi and caused him to go of track but Rossi being the talent he is kept it up and still beat him on other occasion he has used some questionable moves on other riders, Marc deserved to go down in the previous race, last year I was all for Marc being the next big thing in MotoGP but have lost respect for him when he start using questionable tactic on other riders.
Would have been a better race if Lorenso and Rossi were allowed to play on an even playing field

Hanso , you're kidding aren't you .. to wilfully kick another rider and cause him to go down .. prick was lucky to be allowed to compete I reckon.

I cannot say I have a favorite racer here. I do like the Dr. more than most but don't follow his travels enough to speak to his merits. I find that when I watch any race, I tend to gravitate to the teams running Yamahas for some reason and almost don't care who is riding them. I do enjoy watching a Triumph beat a Ducati and for that matter, anyone who out runs a Duc. I can't explain why there either as I like what Ducati builds, just some subconscious thing I guess.

Back