What program do you use to convert .hex files

Tony Casey

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Hi all, just wondering if someone out there could recomend the conversion programe to read the map.hex file i have just extracted from my 2012 Rocket Roadster. Also is there anyone out there that would have a map that i could beg or borrow for my machine. Im having problems with the plugs fowling up when doing short trips with lots of stops for traffic lights. Bike 2012 rocket roadster with tors and ram air. Any help very much appreciated.

Hi all, just wondering if someone out there could recomend the conversion programe to read the map.hex file i have just extracted from my 2012 Rocket Roadster. Also is there anyone out there that would have a map that i could beg or borrow for my machine. Im having problems with the plugs fowling up when doing short trips with lots of stops for traffic lights. Bike 2012 rocket roadster with tors and ram air. Any help very much appreciated.

What map were you using that was fouling plugs?
What plugs?

Very strange issue.

You can export the table to Excel with TuneECU.

What's the map number?

I have a couple of maps for my 12' when the motor was stock. I had Pipercross intake, and Carpenter exhaust. Not sure if that'd be rich too. If you want to try them, PM me your email.

Back