What Kind of hard bags are these?

Spawn

.040 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 Classic
I saw this pic on another thread. Can someone identify this brand of hard bags? My apologies if I offended anyone by using their photo!:D
67344_8100b907031388b2e2f12755d30d2d89.jpg

I don't know if he is still about - but there was a guy in CZ making copies. Cheaper - though not hugely - but from the little I remember - Heavier Duty.

I don't know if he is still about - but there was a guy in CZ making copies. Cheaper - though not hugely - but from the little I remember - Heavier Duty.

DUDE ! NO fair teasing us like that.

Your MISSION -- go find that guy and post how all the Enquiring Minds Want to Know can avail themselves.

At least they do not explode on eye contact and spray you with shrapnel like Takata air bags. They did not just go in Japanese cars but BMW. GM and Fords as well etc, etc.

My Aussie made Mitsubishi Magna AWDs (Sold as US model Diamante's) did not get affected! My Mum's Honda Jazz was but they just replaced with the same unit. Apparently if you live in a high humidity area the risk is far higher - we do not :thumbsup:.

I have these by Hardstreet and i think they really compliment the bike. Obviously not as contoured as the Corbin Beetle bags but it depends how deep your pockets are as well

Attachments

• IMG_8759.JPG
    IMG_8759.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 2
Back