What is going on with the touring in CA?

3pattes

Got Wine ...
Ride
Triumph Bonneville
Hello,

I live in California in the USA.
I am looking to buy a R3 Touring and I cannot find a dealer having one of this machine in their inventory.

My question is , Is Triumph not continuing this specific model?

What is going on with the Touring?

You are going to have to look around for a '17 model. They are not making the touring for '18. There is also some rumbling the '18 Roadster is the last or the current Rocket design.

You are going to have to look around for a '17 model. They are not making the touring for '18. There is also some rumbling the '18 Roadster is the last or the current Rocket design.
Thank you very much for the info about the continuation of the model.
I do not have any luck for previous vintage such as 2017 or even 2016.

Thank you very much for the info about the continuation of the model.
I do not have any luck for previous vintage such as 2017 or even 2016.

If you haven’t already contact Cycle Specialties in Modesto CA. tel:2095242955 Ask for Gale. They will do an inventory search for you if they don’t have one

I bought a gently used 2009 with about 6,000 miles on it. They pop up every now and then on ebay and also on this forum. You're probably going to have to go out of town. Dulles Triumph has a nice black one for sale, or did, for about $11K

Welcome 3Pattes, from Maine, They are around, just not as many as the Roadsters. Many have low miles, take your time, you'll find the ride of your dreams.

Hoopla

Back